System Requirement for all

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I am Emma and I have been working as a graphic designer in a well-known fashion wholesale company i.e wholesaleshopping.co.uk [link disabled by moderator]

The issue is that whenever illustrator with other adobe premium verious (adobe reader, photoshop, after effects, xD, in design, Light room, Premium pro and Spark) go on software update, my system got too much lazy. 

I am working in my comany for the last 6 years and i have changed two system till date to remain allign with the softwares. Can someone plz let me clear that what must be the specs of the system to be in line with adobe for the next 10-years atleast. A machine which can easily bear the software upgradation.

Thanks

[ link disabled by moderator ]

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Emma,

I believe that the OSes in line with Adobe applications 10 years from now have yet to be developed, and that 10 years from now Adobe applications have been adapted to those OSes yet to be developed.

And I believe the other system specs will largely be driven by the OSes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines