• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

T- Shirt Mock Up adobe illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me TIA. 
I'm new to adobe illustrator and I'm trying to make designs for T-Shirts etc. and apply them to mockups. I downloaded a pre-made vector shirt with mesh lines from shutterstock and I'm trying to apply different kinds of designs that blend with the mesh lines. I've tried clipping mask and opacity masks etc. but they don't seem to blend correctly, I'm probably missing something but I'm unsure. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

You can copy the gradient mesh and then put your design in place on the shirt. Past the gradient mesh in front and then select your design and the gradient mesh and Object > Envelope > Make with top object.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show an example with layers visible and explain what you mean by 'blend', which can have a few specific meanings in the context of Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I apologise for my lack of knowledge for terms. 

Illustrator Screenshot.png

In this Example I'm trying to apply this pattern to both the left and right side of the chest. I want the pattern to bend with the mesh lines, so it appears 3 dimensional.

Thank you for your time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can copy the gradient mesh and then put your design in place on the shirt. Past the gradient mesh in front and then select your design and the gradient mesh and Object > Envelope > Make with top object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines