• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TAD Techincal Arch Diagram

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to find the TAD for AI, we need this in order to pilot/test this program.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean? can you elaborate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need the techincal architecture diagram for Adobe Illustrator, because the layout of the software. 

How each system works with one another, I am unable to find it online. I need this order to have local information systems pilot this program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you need to contact Adobe directly, not sure this is something they are going to just have up on someones website...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple times and referred to the community forms page to post and hopefully a software engineer or someone can email/get ahold of me directly. It's been a frustrating process with no luck. The support number literally has no clue because they are not exposed to that type of language/information. Any ideas for another email list I can use to get ahold of Adobe? I emailed them directly with all my organizations credentials and no luck. Its been a week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but Technical Diagram is not a term used in Illustrator, if perhaps this is a standard term in other industries or software titles, please explain what you need.

I googled what a TAD was and found something like this

http://mbostock.github.io/protovis/ex/arc-full.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for looking, not thats not it. This is all foreign to me, and I don't really know what I am looking for. As far as I am aware its just the processes associated with the program and what processes it using in order to launch the client? I think someone who has the software might assist, but again I don't know exactly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get that. This is a user to user forum, sometimes Staff members come by to answer questions but that's rare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines