Highlighted

Telugu font not displaying properly in illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in my system showing "adobe japanese single line composer" and not showing "Middle Eastern & South Asian Single-line Composer" option. due to this reason telugu letters not displaying properly in my illustrator. in Preference i checked "Show Asian OPtion". Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.options.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Telugu font not displaying properly in illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in my system showing "adobe japanese single line composer" and not showing "Middle Eastern & South Asian Single-line Composer" option. due to this reason telugu letters not displaying properly in my illustrator. in Preference i checked "Show Asian OPtion". Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.options.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Srikanth,

In preferences, please check "Show Indic Options" instead of "Show East Asian Options" as "Show East Asian Options" is for Japanese characters and  "Show Indic Options" is for Indian languages.

Hope This resolves your problem.

Thanks

Anish

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Srikanth, thanks a lot. worked like a charm.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for quick replay, we are using cs4 and it showing only "Show Asian Option" in preferences > Type.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your version of Illustrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Srikanth,

As suggested above, you may need to update the app. CS4 is a perpetual version and it came with language specific licenses. This option (Show Indic Options) would not be available in CS4.

Regards,

Om

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am copy pasting some telugu content in illustrator but its not showing properly.

I have the Indic options selected, I changed the language to Telugu and I check the asian composor also

Please Suggest a solution 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Resources