• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text goes invisible randomly

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this started happening yesterday. The text randomly disappears and it even becomes invisible in the font dropdown menu. Let's say I selected a font family in the dropdown menu, Regular version of the font is blank while others are there. It is even invisible when I save as pdf or Jpeg. 

When I zoom in on the artwork it becomes visible at a random point and it shows up at the font selection dropdown window. But it is invisible otherwise.

Here is a video to demonstrate what is happening:

https://youtu.be/c5hPA1HZR_A

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same old boring GPU acceleration issues, I suppose. Start by updating your system's graphics driver and check the settings. Also if you have recently added fonts, clearing out your font caches and letting them rebuild may help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i've found that some of those nahtzee fonts are in all caps only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines