Highlighted

TEXT IMPORT OPTION ERROR

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a small trouble in opening my illustrator file. When i opened the file i was working  previously

it showed a *TEXT IMPORT OPTIONS* dialouge box after crossing that particular step i couldn't find my file all i can see was a empty blank page. i have checked for all the backups and various methods but nothing seems to solve this. IF ANYONE FACED SUCH PROBLEMS AND SOLVED IT. LET ME KNOW.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TEXT IMPORT OPTION ERROR

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a small trouble in opening my illustrator file. When i opened the file i was working  previously

it showed a *TEXT IMPORT OPTIONS* dialouge box after crossing that particular step i couldn't find my file all i can see was a empty blank page. i have checked for all the backups and various methods but nothing seems to solve this. IF ANYONE FACED SUCH PROBLEMS AND SOLVED IT. LET ME KNOW.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is a similar thread like this. You can once follow the steps mention there.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/text-import-option-window/td-p/9691061?page=1

I hope you get a clue for this.

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0