Highlighted

Text tool is rotating text 15°

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reset all panels and completely cleared all settings, but it's still happening. See the attached video.

Any ideas?

EDIT:
Moving ANY object with arrow keys also moves it along the axis at a 15° tilt too.

I uninstalled and reinstalled an old version of Illustrator, restarted computer, etc. Didn't work either.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

An approptiate Constrain Angle setting in the general Illustrator preferences does not cure the issue, does it?

TOPICS
Bug, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text tool is rotating text 15°

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reset all panels and completely cleared all settings, but it's still happening. See the attached video.

Any ideas?

EDIT:
Moving ANY object with arrow keys also moves it along the axis at a 15° tilt too.

I uninstalled and reinstalled an old version of Illustrator, restarted computer, etc. Didn't work either.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

An approptiate Constrain Angle setting in the general Illustrator preferences does not cure the issue, does it?

TOPICS
Bug, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0