Highlighted

Text won't blend

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to Illustrator and im trying to blend text to create a long showdow effect, however illustrator wont let me blend any text? The make option is greyed out. Please help! Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text won't blend

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to Illustrator and im trying to blend text to create a long showdow effect, however illustrator wont let me blend any text? The make option is greyed out. Please help! Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Illustrator.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show a screenshot eg like that:

Blend_text.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0