Highlighted

Texture

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hello all,

Can someone please help me to understand how to get the texture like attached in the pic. I have been searching really hard about it but in vain. 

I would be really thankful if somebody could help!

Thanks in advance.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Luke Jennings3 | Adobe Community Professional

In Photoshop there are many ways to add texture, and combinations of methods. Google Photoshop noise and Photoshop filters.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/blurred-color-technique/m-p/10220933?page=1

TOPICS
Draw and design, Feature request, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Texture

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hello all,

Can someone please help me to understand how to get the texture like attached in the pic. I have been searching really hard about it but in vain. 

I would be really thankful if somebody could help!

Thanks in advance.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Luke Jennings3 | Adobe Community Professional

In Photoshop there are many ways to add texture, and combinations of methods. Google Photoshop noise and Photoshop filters.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/blurred-color-technique/m-p/10220933?page=1

TOPICS
Draw and design, Feature request, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing you would do in Illustrator. Easy enough to do in Photoshop using simple Fractal Noise.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your kind reply. Can you please send me any link or suggest any site to undertand this concept. Wud be of great help.

Thx.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we get this texture in illustartor, if yes what should I lookup in it? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create the texture in Photoshop and save it as an image, then place the image into Illustrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0
Resources