Highlighted

The app called Speeces I bought has no install button!

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. I have a problem. If anyone can help me figure this out, thank you in advance for their assistance.

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.100740.specees.html

I purchased the application above with my credit card and received an e-mail that my order has been completed. However, I cannot see anything related to this application in My Exchange. There is no button I can install. I cannot see it in My Extensions.

Topics

How to, Third party plugins, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The app called Speeces I bought has no install button!

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. I have a problem. If anyone can help me figure this out, thank you in advance for their assistance.

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.100740.specees.html

I purchased the application above with my credit card and received an e-mail that my order has been completed. However, I cannot see anything related to this application in My Exchange. There is no button I can install. I cannot see it in My Extensions.

Topics

How to, Third party plugins, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try and contact the people who made this:

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.partner.0011O000020psvlQAA.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent mail. Waiting for return. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you try after log out once?

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I tried but my problem persists.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then, you have to wait. May be there is some issue with the payment. As soon as you get confirmation from their side you will able to see the extension in your account.

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines