The illustrator program keeps shutting down.

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The illustration program has been forced to shut down since the last update. I'm also sending the report to Adobe, how can I use it? I heard it could be a font problem, but I'm using the font downloaded from Adobe.

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version? Which system? Exactly when does this happen?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noah,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to information asked earlier, please try suggested steps on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes is does, and Adobe refuses to fix this problem. It has been happening for over a year now. Sometimes 3 times in an 8 hour time frame. Adobe has a list of things to do to try and fix this issue, but not one of them work. (I've tried them all several times) Of corse my machine is up to date and running the latest update... blah blah.. anyone that says this issue is fixed, doesn't use adobe on a daily basis. The only solution adobe has it to uninstall illustrator, delete all perferences, reinstall. Which of corse does NOT work.  Adobe has your money and really don't seem to care about their product. Enjoy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines