• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The number of the artboard does not appear in the upper left corner in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

캡처.JPG

I don't know the order of the art board. I want to know if this is my setup problem or an error during installation.

If it's a setup problem, how can I fix it?

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be showing up, like in this post, you should probably reset your preferences.

After you reset your preferences, here's an artboard navigation tip. Even without selecting the Artboard Tool, you should be able to navigate to an artboard using the info at the bottom of your screen. Based on your screenshot, the last artboard you clicked was Artboard 2. There's a dropdown menu to the right of it that you can use to switch artboards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Illustrator are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. If it is, we'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issue, please share the information asked in earlier responses.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines