• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is an extra white space when exporting from Illustrator CC 2019

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually fill my artboard with MOUSE / FREEHAND. This is a solid color. No strokes. 

Screenshot (556).png

And then I proceeded to exporting it with my usual routine settings. 

Screenshot (558).png

Screenshot (559).png

Then I was annoyed when I just encountered this problem after years of using illustrator. There is an EXTRA WHITE SPACE. I have been experiencing this for 2 projects now. I am sure the rectangle was perfectly aligned to the artboard. It is even visible from the thumbnail file. See at the right side. 

Screenshot (560).png

Also, when I zoomed it in from the broswer. It is really there.

Screenshot (561).png

But when I extended the shape a little bit at the right side (where the extra white space keeps showing when exporting). 

Screenshot (557).png 

It is perfectly fine. 

Untitled-4-01.jpg

I tried the solution of inserting the exact same measurement to the shape. But it did not worked. I also tried exporting it to 300 dpi but its still obvious though. Lastly, I noticed that from the workspace. Even though it is perfectly aligned to the artboard, there is the extra white space already. What is really the problem?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export , Performance , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you include the X-Y numbers of the artboard? Basically you need to be working with pixels as your unit of measurement and the X-Y numbers cannot contain fractions. There are no fractional pixels. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I included it also earlier. But it is still there :(.

I just discovered that when I use the presets of AI there is the extra white space. And when I created a custom document, with the same size I wanted. There is none. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines