There is something that is bothering me

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing this project in school where I have to make one of those sugar skulls but when I drag the shapes, they feel very limited. I thought it was pixel grid thing but it is still the same way when when the pixel grid is either on or off can someone quickly respond PLEASE!!!!!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Doug A Roberts | Adobe Community Professional

Are you sure all the snapping options are off? You can toggle them (and view the menu) from this icon:

Screenshot 2020-10-27 091038.png

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

There is something that is bothering me

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing this project in school where I have to make one of those sugar skulls but when I drag the shapes, they feel very limited. I thought it was pixel grid thing but it is still the same way when when the pixel grid is either on or off can someone quickly respond PLEASE!!!!!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Doug A Roberts | Adobe Community Professional

Are you sure all the snapping options are off? You can toggle them (and view the menu) from this icon:

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way I am using a Mac

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is any other snapping turned on in the View menu (you should have Snap to point on, but the others often interfere)?

How large is your drawing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Resources