• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Third party Plug-in install location

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Illustrator CC2017, on a PC, how can if find out what third party plug-ins are installed? There used to be an option in Illustrator to get information on plug-ins but I can't find it in this version.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Any 3rd party plugin should be placed in the following locations:
1. Windows : C: \ Program files \ Adobe Illustrator (your version number) \ Plug-ins \ Extensions.

2. macOS: Applications\ Adobe Illustrator 2020\Plug-ins

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Any 3rd party plugin should be placed in the following locations:
1. Windows : C: \ Program files \ Adobe Illustrator (your version number) \ Plug-ins \ Extensions.

2. macOS: Applications\ Adobe Illustrator 2020\Plug-ins

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to install a third party plugin that I desesperately need to do my job (it applies registration marks so my cutter machine can make custom cuts). I already talked with the company who makes this plugin and the only answer I'm getting is that they "urged" people not to upgrade... which is ridicolous since we as customers need to be up to date. Is there any work around to install the old plugin?

Thank you,

Fab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the CC app, go to Illustrator, click the 3 dots and choose Other Versions to install an older one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines