Highlighted

Thumbnail view in cloud docs looks accurate but when opened the labels go wacky

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Made a design at work, saved to cloud documents and when I went to continue work at home I see the thumbnail and it looks same as I originally created the document at work.  But when I open it, the text labels for the drawing are scattered all over, not the way they are supposed to be in the original and not the way it appears in the clound thimbnail menu?  What up?   I need to work on the doc at the point I saved it last at work and AI knows what it looks like because it displays it in the thumbnail accurately.  Help?

See attachements...thumnail view loooks accurate but when I open it (next pic) the lebels are misplaced???

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Thumbnail view in cloud docs looks accurate but when opened the labels go wacky

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Made a design at work, saved to cloud documents and when I went to continue work at home I see the thumbnail and it looks same as I originally created the document at work.  But when I open it, the text labels for the drawing are scattered all over, not the way they are supposed to be in the original and not the way it appears in the clound thimbnail menu?  What up?   I need to work on the doc at the point I saved it last at work and AI knows what it looks like because it displays it in the thumbnail accurately.  Help?

See attachements...thumnail view loooks accurate but when I open it (next pic) the lebels are misplaced???

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2020 0
S_Gans LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Are you using the exact same font?
Also, can't see your layers - is anything grouped or anything like that? From my experience, any of those things may affect the result on a different computer. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0