• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tiff and jpeg 2000

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create one map, that doesn't lose its zoomability or clarity when you zoom in.  I've used multiple large format maps, clipped the edges, and scaled them to fit each other, in Illustrator.  I'm afraid I mistakenly used the wrong software or at least the wrong order of operations.  

For a couple of the maps in my mosaic, I want to adjust the contrast, sharpness, and darkness, so some of the labels are more easily seen.  I'd hate to think I did all of the scaling and clipping too early, and will have to redo all that work.  

If I understand correctly, I can only do minimal color adjustments in Illustrator.  So, how can I export these scaled and cropped, large format objects I've already placed in Illustrator, - into photoshop, so I can sharpen, etc. and re-place them into my Illustrator project without having to revert to the original files and start over?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

geepergage,

I hope you have placed them as Linked images, also to keep the file size down.

In that case, you should be able to simply edit the image(s) in Photoshop, and then just confirm when you are asked to update the link(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines