(To preserve appearance, some text has been outlined.) Error message when loading swatches VidInside

Participant ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I not allowed to make Gradient Swatches? I been getting that error message all day, and before this Illustrator has been crashing all day. Reinstalled so many times. Persists. 

Any help from Illustrator Vets would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try saving that 1064.eps file 1064.ai. Then save swatches to that location. eps is just an outdated format that causes much tech trouble, and does not even support transparency. Could be passing garbage code as I did a test with 2 swatches and worked, but I used .ai on Mac OS catalina.

If you still get the error about type being outlined, try opening the file and seeing if there is any type on the page. the page should be blank, but your swatches palette should have the gradient swatches you made.

That was an old post, but I guess a good one. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines