• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar portability

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a new Illustrator 25 workspace, named and saved it on my desktop computer. I copied the workspace file over to my laptop. The additional toolbars I had on the desktop computer didn't copy over with the workspace. Is there a way to share toolbar configurations like this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

On my PC it's in a file called Tools Panel Presets in C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 25 Settings\en_US\x64\Tools

When you discover the answer to your question a few moments after posting a question is it poor form to post the answer rather than delete the question? It's presumptuous that others would benefit. Nevertheless it would have saved me some time if this info was available.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my PC it's in a file called Tools Panel Presets in C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 25 Settings\en_US\x64\Tools

When you discover the answer to your question a few moments after posting a question is it poor form to post the answer rather than delete the question? It's presumptuous that others would benefit. Nevertheless it would have saved me some time if this info was available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it's perfectly acceptable to post your own solution. Others may certainly benefit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines