Highlighted

TorqExtension.aip error - Windows 7 64

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2.jpgIllustrator_error_2.JPG

Hi, the above shows the error I'm having when I open Illustrator 2018, the latest version. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and getting rid of the roaming preference folders of Illustrator 22. So far nothing has fixed the error. Once I get past these errors it seems to work fine, but it shouldn't be doing this. So, if you know why this is happening and what I can do to get rid of it, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TorqExtension.aip error - Windows 7 64

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2.jpgIllustrator_error_2.JPG

Hi, the above shows the error I'm having when I open Illustrator 2018, the latest version. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and getting rid of the roaming preference folders of Illustrator 22. So far nothing has fixed the error. Once I get past these errors it seems to work fine, but it shouldn't be doing this. So, if you know why this is happening and what I can do to get rid of it, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one knows? I've seen the same error from other people. Someone should probably figure out what's going on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to report a bug: http://illustrator.uservoice.com

On the forum most people are volunteers, not staff.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2017 1
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I guess I'll jump on a thread that's already there for this problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, there's any fix?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a conflict with Goggle Drive or Google File Stream that causes this error. Uninstalling it fixed the error for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 1
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have google file stream installed but can't try to uninstall.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem, but I also cannot access the libraries in Illustrator. I am wondering if they are connected. Do you have this problem also?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 years later and still no answer. The problem still there. Did anyone solve this before?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 0