Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Illustrator Plugin from Old PC to New PC

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a new PC and have downloaded Adobe Illustrator 2021 - the same version as the old Illustrator 2021 on my old PC. None of my Plugins have carried over and I was wondering how to get them from one machine to the other without buying them again?

Thank you

TOPICS
Sync and storage , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you are asking. Could be as trivial as copying them to an USB stick or re-downloading them from wherever you got them in the first place. And if you are talking about commercial plug-ins, surely you have all the serial numbers and download instructions in your e-mail account associated with the purchase.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I bought an Extension from exchange.adobe.com - I used it on Illustrator 2021 on my old PC.

Now I have a new PC and have Creative Cloud - downloaded Illustrator 2021 again. Logged in etc but my Extension isn't there. I want to know how to transfer it from the old PC/Illustrator to the new PC/Illustrator.

If I can somehow copy it from the old PC - where does the Extension file live? When I downloaded it it just became apart of Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to that extension in Adobe Exchange and youare logged into your account, the page should tell you that you have already licensed it and then you could download it, is that not possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok,

I see what you're saying now. Unfortunately - when I go back to the Extension in Adobe Exchange it says it's been retracted and it's not available anymore. I can still use this on my old PC. Is there any way I can move it from my old to my new PC? Does the Extension file live somewhere specific?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those files are living somewhere on your computer. Unfortunately I don't know how to transfer them.

Maybe someone else knows. Perhaps there are threads about it in the Creative Cloud section of the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines