any help will be appreciate!! 

GerssonDelgado_0-1613677620963.png

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

You can do it with a simple action, but you would have to use the corresponding options in the flyout menu of the Transform palette (which will enable/disable the option in the general application preferences at the same time).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can, but why would you want to? If you are transforming items though scripting using the transform methods (translate, rotate, resize and transform), then they each have a "changeFillPatterns" parameter, which by default is set to true, which equates to ticking the box in general properties. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it with a simple action, but you would have to use the corresponding options in the flyout menu of the Transform palette (which will enable/disable the option in the general application preferences at the same time).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kurt Gold  Thanks to anwer!

I work 100% with Scritpting So that´s why I need property to make a Script, But Native Action sounds good idea as well,

Thanks id advance!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would assume that you can call this action as one part of a script, but I'm not quite sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is possible, it works very good !  Thanks to answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines