Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform - Scale not working when I try to scale my patterns

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm hoping this is something simple but I no longer seem to be able to scale my patterns to larger sizes when I upload them into a basic rectangle. As you can see I've scaled all the way up to 200% and thr pattern still remains small?

The bounding box is on so that doesn't seem to be the issue. I'm hoping this is just something really obvious as I have designs that need to be printed in the next few hours and there doesn't seem to be an answer anywhere online.

Really hoping someone can help me with this! Thank you!

 

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 23.15.17.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 23.15.35.png

Many thanks,

Rebecca

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Maybe you should select the pattern fill in your Appearance panel instead of the blue fill.

Or just click first outside the object and select it again to avoid selecting a specific item in the appearance panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should select the pattern fill in your Appearance panel instead of the blue fill.

Or just click first outside the object and select it again to avoid selecting a specific item in the appearance panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I knew it would be something simple I think I need to go to bed ha! Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear that helped (bedtime here too!).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines