Highlighted

Trouble making a 3D pyramid

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the pyramid bevel in the 3D menu bevels list. I am trying to make a 3D pyramid and apparently it is made with the pyramid bevel. I don't have that bevel at all. What should I do?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

You need to create your own custom bevel.

Find the file Bevels.ai in the Support Files > Ressources inside your Illustrator application folder and then go ahead as described in that file.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble making a 3D pyramid

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the pyramid bevel in the 3D menu bevels list. I am trying to make a 3D pyramid and apparently it is made with the pyramid bevel. I don't have that bevel at all. What should I do?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Find the file Bevels.ai in the Support Files > Ressources inside your Illustrator application folder and then go ahead as described in that file.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 1