Highlighted

Trouble with Illustrator font size

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I updated my illustrator a few weeks ago and realised that every time I want to add type all the letters in all my fonts are stretched... I have no idea why this is happening. I didn't change any of my settings. The moment I start typing they are horizontally stretched. Can anyone help me sort this out? I couldn't find anything on the internet where people have the same problem. Don't know what to do

Topics

Draw and design, Performance, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble with Illustrator font size

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I updated my illustrator a few weeks ago and realised that every time I want to add type all the letters in all my fonts are stretched... I have no idea why this is happening. I didn't change any of my settings. The moment I start typing they are horizontally stretched. Can anyone help me sort this out? I couldn't find anything on the internet where people have the same problem. Don't know what to do

Topics

Draw and design, Performance, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tirzah,

Is Horizontal Scale set higher than 100% in the Character palette (flyout) options?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0