Try to sign in

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to log in using the school webmail. And I entered the verification code through the app. Then I asked him to enter the verification code that came to my webmail. However, other than the webmail I first entered on the screen, I can't keep logging in and I can't use the program. What should I do?

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and details about your Internet connection nobody can tell you much. Usually this boils down to mundane conenction issues, so if you use e.g. an unstable wireless connection, switch to an alternative.

Mylenium

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try following the instructions given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/adobe-sign-in-loop.html) & let us know if it helps with your concern.

Regards,

Ashutosh

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines