Highlighted

UI pour iOS

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai du mal à comprendre l'export pour les differents formats iOS...

En export  d'asset on peut rapidement sortir les x1, @x2 et @x3, ça c'est bon.

Si mon design de base  je le fait sur le format iPhone 750x1334, correspondant à du iphone 6,7,8 et étant du @x2 selon les chartes Apple. Comment j'exporte? Si j'utilise l'export auto j'aurai du coup du x2, x4, x6 vu que je suis déjà à la taille x2? faut il que je modifie les multiplicateur dans l'export auto?

Je ne sais pas si j'ai été clair...

Hello,

I have trouble understanding the export for the different iOS formats...

In asset export you can quickly output x1, @x2 and @x3, that's ok.

If I make my design for the iPhone 750x1334 format, corresponding to iphone 6,7,8 and being @x2 according to Apple's charts. How do I export? If I use the auto export I will have a x2, x4, x6 since I'm already at the size x2 ... must I change the multipliers in the auto export?

I don't know if I was clear...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

You probably have to adapt the settings. They have not been changed since they have been introduced a few years back.

Sojust adapt them to your needs.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

UI pour iOS

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai du mal à comprendre l'export pour les differents formats iOS...

En export  d'asset on peut rapidement sortir les x1, @x2 et @x3, ça c'est bon.

Si mon design de base  je le fait sur le format iPhone 750x1334, correspondant à du iphone 6,7,8 et étant du @x2 selon les chartes Apple. Comment j'exporte? Si j'utilise l'export auto j'aurai du coup du x2, x4, x6 vu que je suis déjà à la taille x2? faut il que je modifie les multiplicateur dans l'export auto?

Je ne sais pas si j'ai été clair...

Hello,

I have trouble understanding the export for the different iOS formats...

In asset export you can quickly output x1, @x2 and @x3, that's ok.

If I make my design for the iPhone 750x1334 format, corresponding to iphone 6,7,8 and being @x2 according to Apple's charts. How do I export? If I use the auto export I will have a x2, x4, x6 since I'm already at the size x2 ... must I change the multipliers in the auto export?

I don't know if I was clear...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

You probably have to adapt the settings. They have not been changed since they have been introduced a few years back.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0
Resources