Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI Scaling Illustrator, no option to change the scaling

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I cannot change the UI scaling for some reason in Illustrator. Please help. 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that if i change the scale to 100% in the windows settings, i can get the UI scaling to come up with three options. The largest options is still way to small for my eyes, the create new button is still only 25mm wide and most text is 4mm high. I want to be able to use illustrator without needing a blemmin magnifying glass. Indesign seems to fit to the screen percantage when i enlarge it.

This is not ideal as i want all the rest of my programmes to be large too. 

Reverting back to being 140% scaling and working in tiny illustrator. This is really something that should be fixed.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You never gave us your system specs but I suspect your screen resolution is not high enough for Illustrator to offer you the UI Scaling option.

What is your screen resolution and what type of graphics card do you have? Are you using the latest drivers for your graphics card and have you installed the latest updates for Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines