Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI Scroll bar on Font List in Illustrator disappears on Larger Monitor

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

On my 27" monitor the scroll bar on the font list disappears and a portion of that font list towards the right is cut off as well.

27-screen-zoom.jpg

On my 15.6" laptop screen, the font list shows everything along with the scroll bar.

15_6-screen-zoom.jpg

The 27" monitor is connected to my 15.6" laptop, so when I drag the Illustrator window to my laptop 15.6" screen, everything shows on the font list including the scroll bar. When I drag the Illustrator window to the 27" monitor, the font list scroll bar is cut off. Both screens are 1080p. How do I resolve?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you arrange the 27" monitor as the main dispaly and adjust to its native resolution (higher that 1080p) the problem stays?

Using both displays but setting the 27"unit to a higher resolution (if it is possible) changes something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop 15" display is the main display. The Illustrator UI is just fine on the laptop display. The 27" is the secondary monitor. Both screens are 1080p. But the UI in Illustrator is acting wonky on the 27" display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. That's definitely shouldn't be happening. Could you please provide a few more details like:

• OS and version of Illustrator.
  • Does the same thing happen with other drop down menus?
  • Does turning off GPU performance from Illustrator prefernces help resolving the issue?
    GPU performance Ai.png

We’re here to help, just need more info.   

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query.

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. The scroll bar when using the Character Panel is missing. I'm using Windows 10 and graphics driver updated as well. Are there any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issues as well, using a Windows 10 17inch Graphics laptop with a 24inch monitor for aditional screening.

Just updated to the most recent Illustrator version 2021 today, this is the only drop down menu I have this issue with,

turning off gpu did not resolve anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue and have been having it for a while. Is there a fix to it yet? (Typing this on 7/17/21.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have been unable to fix it unless it stays pixelated. Tried on a 15 inch MacBook and the issue happens there too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines