• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access cloud file from iPad on Desktop

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a cloud file on my iPad, but when I went to pull it up on my laptop it says I don't have access to the file and to contact the owner. I am signed into the same account on both devices and on my iPad it says that I am the owner. I've been able to work between both devices before but now even files I've accessed before are inaccessable on my laptop. I'm not sure how to fix this.

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sylvia,

Can you show a screen shot of the home screen you see in Illustrator Desktop, with the "Cloud Documents" selected under "Your Work?"

Can you also show a screen shot of the error message?

You can attach screen shots to your message by clicking the icon at the top of the edit window:

2021-03-27_17-52-20.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue here are my screenshots. I have tried all different things but nothing seems to be working. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 1.07.40 PM.pngIMG_0042.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any ideas here, but I think perhaps moving this thread to the Illustrator for Desktop forum might get some additional responses. I'll move this over and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has also happened to me as well! Looking forward to hearing the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does logging out and then logging into your account again help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines