• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to activate fonts on macOS BigSur

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Illustrator just updated last night and I updated to Big Sur tonight bc when I opened Illustrator to work on a flyer I made, it said I was missing fonts I had used for it, so when I went to activate them, they won't activate now. What do I do? I've already quit and restarted my computer several times and nothing has helped!

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you happen to use a font manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of Illustrator?

Does it happen with specific file/fonts?

I'd also recommend following steps given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-fonts-illustrator-indesign.html) & let us know if they help.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think my program updated overnight bc now it says 2021 instead of 2020. However after a couple hours the fonts magically deactivated without my doing anything. Maybe it was a bug in the upgraded version and OS Big Sur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines