• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Activate Myriad Pro Font Family {Renamed}

Participant ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else, besides me, having a problem activating Myriad Pro and it's font family? It's taking taking longer than normal to activate, and as of this post, this is the 3rd time I've tried activating it.

As of this edit, 4th try and still no luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Srishri, I had to step away from the computer for the day anyways. Update: For whatever reason, it now works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Please try the steps shared here: Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud and let us know if that works or if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Srishri, I had to step away from the computer for the day anyways. Update: For whatever reason, it now works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming Steve. Feel free to update this thread, in case you need any further help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not address the issue of the font being there one minute, Adobe crashing (and requiring multiple re-boots of my PC to get it back) and the font disappearing the next. Seriously. I've started my computer THREE times, and still having to wrestle with Adobe Premier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain! Myriad Pro is available in InDesign for me, but when I try to export a pdf, I get this message: Cannot extract the imbedded fone "KIKGND+<uriadPro-Condit." Some characters may not display or print correctly.  And it's right!! Letters are missing on the pdf!! What's going on? Never had this problem even though our business cards have always used Myriad Pro!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a static, default version of "Myriad Roman" in my installation of Illustrator that often has an asterisk next to it, indicating the font is missing. I don't know if it could be a conflict with the Myriad Variable Concept typeface also included in the Support Files\Required\Fonts folder. The static version of the Myriad Pro family is available to sync via Adobe Fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines