Unable to Activate Myriad Pro Font Family {Renamed}

Participant ,
Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else, besides me, having a problem activating Myriad Pro and it's font family? It's taking taking longer than normal to activate, and as of this post, this is the 3rd time I've tried activating it.

As of this edit, 4th try and still no luck.

Srishri, I had to step away from the computer for the day anyways. Update: For whatever reason, it now works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to Activate Myriad Pro Font Family {Renamed}

Participant ,
Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else, besides me, having a problem activating Myriad Pro and it's font family? It's taking taking longer than normal to activate, and as of this post, this is the 3rd time I've tried activating it.

As of this edit, 4th try and still no luck.

Srishri, I had to step away from the computer for the day anyways. Update: For whatever reason, it now works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Please try the steps shared here: Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud and let us know if that works or if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2019 0
Participant ,
Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming Steve. Feel free to update this thread, in case you need any further help.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not address the issue of the font being there one minute, Adobe crashing (and requiring multiple re-boots of my PC to get it back) and the font disappearing the next. Seriously. I've started my computer THREE times, and still having to wrestle with Adobe Premier.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0
Resources