• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export JPEGs with Artboard name from Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are saving multiple artboards down by a systematic naming convention to import into our ERP system. The artboards are renamed, exported via Export for screens into separate JPEG files into a cloud based storage location. Recently our MAC users have experienced issues after renaming and exporting the artboards, artboard 1 only is not exporting and the name we updated is not saving either. Artboard 2 and beyond save and export w/out an issue. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what could be causing this, we are on the latest software update. 

thank you,

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

HI @Spice-B,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. This is not the experience we want you to have. I would suggest manually clearing caches, backing up & resetting preferences. Steps & location are mentioned in this helpx article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html).

If that doesn't help, would you mind sharing a few details like:

• The exact version of your OS.
  • Is this happening in a specific document or all? Would you mind sharing a s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Thanks Anshul, resetting preferences fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the delayed response. I am hopeful that the issue is resolved by now. If not, I would request if you could share a few more details like:

• OS and version of Illustrator.
  • Few screenshots of the issue.
  • Is the issue related to a specific document? If yes, could you please share the document with us?

Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query. We'd be happy to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this same issue for many years. I am still having the issue. It happens frequently. I am currently using the most recent version of Illustrator and I am working on a brand new Mac Book ProAgain, I have experienced this frequently over the last 12 years of designing on all past versions of Illustrator and Macs. It happens in all .AI files. Screenshots do not help because it is just a list of artboard names and you can't see that I had it named as something else before it reverted back to a previous artboard name or the original Artboard name. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue after latest AI update 25 July. An old issue of bleeds not saving with Export as... also reoccurred. I solve the bleed issue and it resolved the no Artboard names issue too.

I go to Export for screens, select include with bleed - then save a file. It seems to reset something. Now I use the Export as again and now both bleeds work and the Artboard names save at end of file name again.

Only other suggestion is to reset your preferences - but I find that a pain. If you have to do this - once you get them all as you like them - save preferences so you can load them later on if the issue arises again.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my above fix has not in fact fixed the Artboard names issue. It persists 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Spice-B,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. This is not the experience we want you to have. I would suggest manually clearing caches, backing up & resetting preferences. Steps & location are mentioned in this helpx article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html).

If that doesn't help, would you mind sharing a few details like:

• The exact version of your OS.
  • Is this happening in a specific document or all? Would you mind sharing a sample document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link. We'll check at our end.
  • Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Anshul, resetting preferences fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am glad to hear that, @Spice-B. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help. Thanks!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines