Highlighted

Unable to find Illustrator after downloading it.

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to download a free (for 7 days) version of Adobe Illustrator. They took 60 rub for it and there is no Illustrator in downloads ((

The thing is that I did it two times from diffent laptops and account and result is the same!

And if I understand it right in one week they'll take 1300 rub for subscribtion but I still don't have it on any of my laptops(((

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to find Illustrator after downloading it.

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to download a free (for 7 days) version of Adobe Illustrator. They took 60 rub for it and there is no Illustrator in downloads ((

The thing is that I did it two times from diffent laptops and account and result is the same!

And if I understand it right in one week they'll take 1300 rub for subscribtion but I still don't have it on any of my laptops(((

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am assuming you are trying to find an Illustrator file in Download folder. Adobe applications get installed through the Creative Cloud installer directly. Please check for Illustrator in Applications folders.

For Windows: C:\Program Files\Adobe

For MAC: Finder > Applications 

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As already mentioned, you should have downloaded the creative cloud app, open the app and you can open illustrator from there - it should be installed on your machine, not in your downloads folder. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines