Unable to launch my AI CC 2015

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a MacBook Pro Retina 15'' (from circa 2015) and since I've made the latest update to MacOS BigSur 11.4 I'm unable to launch/open my Adobe Illustrator CC 2015. Has anybody been having the same problem (or similar) recently? And how do I fix this?

The strangest thing is that both Photoshop and InDesign (both CC 2015 as the Illustrator) seem to be working just fine...

Thanks a lot.

David

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@renatoa44586755 Is the program showing it is compatible in your Creative Cloud panel?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to run an older  C2015 than you need to run an older OS. Mac OS X versions 10.9, 10.10, or 10.11(recommended).

Anytime prior to upgrading your OS, check the system requirements.

Assuming that you can run software from 2015 on an OS that came out in 2021 was a not a good decision.

Why are you not upgrading your Illustrator do you have some old plug ins???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines