Unable to open cloud documents in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked on some documents recently and used the Cloud save feature. I don't normally use it but wanted to try it out. Now when I try and open them again, nothing happens. I just open Illustrator and the Cloud documents appear as an option and I click on them and nothing happens, no error message, no loading icon, just nothing at all. I'm able to go to my library in my browser and download the file and work on it that way, but at that point I might as well have just saved it locally.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was working fine for me until I clicked on the checkbox here, then as you said would not open. Did not matter if I single or double-clicked.

MikeGondek_0-1625779078833.png

I quit Illustrator restarted and is working again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I would like to know if restarting the Illustrator worked for you as it has worked for Mike? If not, you may try "Sign Out" & "Sign In" from Illustrator (Help > Sign Out. {your email ID}). If that doesn't help, try resetting the preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/user-guide.html/in/indesign/using/setting-preferences.ug.html) and see if that resolves the issue.
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines