• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open files or create a new document in Illustrator

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been having trouble trying to open any .ai document on my mac laptop. My computer was working fine then all of a suddon it got really slow out of no where so then I restarted it. It seemed to be slower after that and now it doesn’t open any .ai document or create an new document, the waiting rainbow icon keeps going, and my computer starts to over heat with the fan blowing at full speed. I have downloaded new and older versions of illustrator, they all come up with the same issue. I can open other adobe aplications like photoshop and those are working fine.  My laptop is still new I got it a couple of months ago (macbook pro 16inch). I am not sure what the issue is, can anyone with similar issue help resolve this issue? 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this issue. I understand how frustrating it could be. Let us help you fix this. Please try following these steps one by one and let us know how it goes:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this issue. I understand how frustrating it could be. Let us help you fix this. Please try following these steps one by one and let us know how it goes:

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines