Highlighted

Unable to open my themes

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am unable to access my themes on https://color.adobe.com/ nor on my illustrator nor on PS CC 2020 .

Urgently needed to access color themes I had saved , thanks 

Hi Theresa , I have found the solution to the problem -- In PS selected all swatches in my Libraries and deleted them , now I can access the ones I add and everything is perfect.

I presume there were too many color themes before.

Thanks everyone , posted the solution so that it can help someone like me

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to open my themes

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am unable to access my themes on https://color.adobe.com/ nor on my illustrator nor on PS CC 2020 .

Urgently needed to access color themes I had saved , thanks 

Hi Theresa , I have found the solution to the problem -- In PS selected all swatches in my Libraries and deleted them , now I can access the ones I add and everything is perfect.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monica,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is really unusual. Do you see your themes on website(https://color.adobe.com/)? Please check if you are signed in using the correct Adobe ID on Adobe Creative Cloud. You may also sign out and sign back in to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh thanks for  responding , No I can not see the saved themes in my library , On clicking my library its black though it shows 34 themes and 0 gradient 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you save your themes to a Library, and are you looking at the Library panel in Illustrator? Are you looking at the correct Library? Can you share a screen capture of what you see?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theresa

Thanks for responding , yes I saved color themes to library . But when I click on my library --- blankScreen Shot 2020-07-14 at 9.37.22 AM.pngjust blankjust blank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on MY LIBRARY to open it.

2020-07-13_22-36-53.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did😊 doesn’t open

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the Library panel look like in Illustrator? 

Did you sign out of Creative Cloud, then sign back in as suggested?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did sign out of Creative Cloud and signed in again -- no change , the Library panel is blank 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ever seen your themes? Is this a new problem that used to work correctly for you?

Can you share a screen capture of your Library panel in Illustrator?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , I have been using my themes there were over 300, infact I had added a couple and then couldn’t access them.

Yes it is a new problem 

Cant access my themesCant access my themesExplore is OkayExplore is Okay

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had problems with the themes panel too, but it's not a problem for me if I can see them in the Library panel. Can you share a screen capture of your Library panel? Do you see them there?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont see the last few themes that I had added , maybe will make them again , it seems to be a bug 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0