• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to turn on Bounding box in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything but i cant see the bounding box. is there a problem with the latest version of adobe?

ctrl+shift+b doesnt work

preferences-> >>>restart doesent work pls help

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear this. Does Illustrator allow you to turn on bounding box from View menu (View > Show Bounding Box)?

show bounding box.png

If that doesn't work as well, you may try resetting Illustrator preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html).

Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to know if the steps suggested above worked for you, or the issue still persists. Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines