• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

understanding how to transform a my file to a better resolution.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a text file in illustrator and exported the file into a jpeg like usual to post on Instagram come to find out it looks like crap! How can I make the whole thing bigger? I used to be able to drag it and make it larger without any loss of resolution. Now I can't do anything. I don't know how to solve this issue. I've been using this app since 2008 and never had a problem, so what gives? Debra

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show screenshots of the export dialog box that offers no size control.

Also: Social media web sites add their own compression, so it's out of your control once it's uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Debra,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with Monika. Social media websites use their own compression while uploading the photo. You may check out this Instagram support article about required resolution & export your image accordingly. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines