Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo Button Illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using current version of illustrator.

I am using a touch screen HP 360x 15 with MP 2.0 pen.  

When I am in touch screen mode the undo button is in the toolbar down the left side.  When I switch to a different layout, ie paint, the undo (tiny bin) disappears.

I want one of 2 things.  I want to either use one of the buttons on my pen as a short cut to undo my last action or I want the undo button to stay where I can see it and use it quickly.

I can not use shortcuts like control z because my keyboard faces the back.

Thanks

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Hello @JeanineVasinko,

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, Illustrator does not have this functionality. I would suggest you upvote this UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/31957771-dedicted-buttons-for-undo-delete-redo) for adding this functionality to Illustrator in future versions.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have literally this same question. I have avoided using my computer flipped like this because we literally have no easy way to undo something! We need answers! Why can't we add an undo button to our toolbar in painting workspaces?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @JeanineVasinko,

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, Illustrator does not have this functionality. I would suggest you upvote this UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/319...) for adding this functionality to Illustrator in future versions.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines