Highlighted

UNDO's in Illustrator

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is there a way to make my Illustrator have 200 undo's like it used to. There is 100 undo's on it currently. I only occasionally need more but it drives me mad when I don't have enough. It is mainly when I have been trying out lots of fonts not when I have been making mistakes lol. 

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

You can change the setting in the Application preferences > Performance section.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

UNDO's in Illustrator

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Is there a way to make my Illustrator have 200 undo's like it used to. There is 100 undo's on it currently. I only occasionally need more but it drives me mad when I don't have enough. It is mainly when I have been trying out lots of fonts not when I have been making mistakes lol. 

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

You can change the setting in the Application preferences > Performance section.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Illustrator on CC 24.3 PC Windows 10 Pro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I went through preferences too and didn't spot it before  🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Resources