• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected resizing errors, extra shapes, won't snap to grid....

Participant ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man, I'm at a loss. I can't seem to scale shapes with expected results. ie I'm stretching a box to be taller by .125" and it jumps to .5" higher, when I release the shape it lands in a different place....? It's not a snap to grid error.

When drawing a new shape it'll drop in EXTRA shapes... here's what I get everytime I fidget with size.

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 9.11.05 AM.png

When using the object split to path tool evertime I make a row/column adjustment that history is remembered when close the dialogue box.

Path offset does the same. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 9.15.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-17 at 9.15.13 AM.png

Have tried reinstalling and the problem persists... any ideas? 

Running Illustrator 25.2.3 on Big Sur v 11.4

Aprimo DAM widget installed... 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of widget is that? Which part of the system does it mess with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good question. It's a connector to a DAM system so it helps w/ automating changes to assets in the digial assett manamgenet system. I get the same problems if it doesn't have permission to run though so I feel like it may be something else. The error has only arisen since one of the last updates....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines