Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ungroup

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a complete newbie to AI. I have received a label design from a design agency and I would like to use the six on its own. 

Can anyone advise me on how can I ungroup the subject in the screenshot. Ungroup option is not highlighted. 

Thank you

Mandy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cross over the bounding box indicates that it's a linked file. What exactly did you receive from them? An AI file or a package?

Aside from that, wouldn't it be simpler to just use the same font and type a '6'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just sourced the original and tried to ungroup, and it worked. I have attached the original file. Regarding typing a 6, I did try this, but it is very hard to match up. I do not think the 6 given is a font. 

Thank you for your reply. This has now helped me to continue; I need to have a 6.3mm. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines