Unsupported Video Driver NVIDIA GeForce GT 520

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a System Compatibility Report that states there are know issues with Illustrator and Premiere Pro.

I updated my driver to the latest version but there is no change. 

Is there something I can do?

Thanks for the help

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021
Ashutosh_Mishra Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021
Hi there,   Sorry to hear about this. We have launched this new feature which checks the compatibility of your machine. If after updating your machine, you're getting this system compatibility report. You may turn this off by unchecking "Show system compatibility issues at startup" under Preferences > General. I am also attaching a screenshot for your reference: Hope it helps.   Additionally, we'd request you to upvote & add your comment on this Illustrator UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42662191-system-compatibility-report...

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. We have launched this new feature which checks the compatibility of your machine. If after updating your machine, you're getting this system compatibility report.

You may turn this off by unchecking "Show system compatibility issues at startup" under Preferences > General.

I am also attaching a screenshot for your reference:

compatibility.jpg

Hope it helps.

Additionally, we'd request you to upvote & add your comment on this Illustrator UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42662191-system...)and stay tuned for the updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines