• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted Bounding Box Problem

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the attached pic you can see two objects identified by the blue highlight, which happen to be duplicate images (I guess when I duplicated an artboard). They are surrounded by a bounding box but it's not possible to screenshot the bounding box. How can I break this box so that I can export this project without the mystery duplicate image appearing? 

I'm new at this so I have no idea how it occurred but it nevertheless did. I've seen others posting similar questions but it still wasn't clear to me how to fix the issue. Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

I used dial-a-friend and, in my situation, her suggestion worked. I used the lasso to select only the desired artboard and then copied and pasted into a new AI project. Thanks Candace!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to ungroup if possible or double click on it and select using the direct selection tool and delete it...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used dial-a-friend and, in my situation, her suggestion worked. I used the lasso to select only the desired artboard and then copied and pasted into a new AI project. Thanks Candace!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines