Highlighted

Updating Pantone colors in Illustrator and Indesign

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAn someone advice me on teh best way to update PMS colors in Indesign and Illustrator- not sure why Adobe does not update these- there are numerous colors swatches missing that have been 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updating Pantone colors in Illustrator and Indesign

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAn someone advice me on teh best way to update PMS colors in Indesign and Illustrator- not sure why Adobe does not update these- there are numerous colors swatches missing that have been 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from Get Started to Illustrator by moderator.]

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
Mentor ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last I checked, Pantone sells their Color Manager application that you can get free when you order their library in print format.  I believe you install that and update from it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0