• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

used blob brush to colour, but the colour disappears when I click send to back

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I basically outlined and coloured the object with blob brush. When I clicked on the huge area of selection that is the skin and hit send to back, the colour of the skin jus completely disappears. I have no idea how to fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

You can even not waste time with blob brush. What kind of brush is used to draw a lineart?

If it's also Blob brush, just select all vectors, go to Object > Live Paint > Make and fill all closed areas by Live Paint Bucket. Finally expand the group to work with any object separately.

If they made with standard tools (Brush or Pen with decorating by Brush panel), copy the vectors and lock the line art, paste them in place (better under the line art, Edit > Paste in Back) and create the Live Paint g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep I was a dummy I should have set the layer mode the multiply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can even not waste time with blob brush. What kind of brush is used to draw a lineart?

If it's also Blob brush, just select all vectors, go to Object > Live Paint > Make and fill all closed areas by Live Paint Bucket. Finally expand the group to work with any object separately.

If they made with standard tools (Brush or Pen with decorating by Brush panel), copy the vectors and lock the line art, paste them in place (better under the line art, Edit > Paste in Back) and create the Live Paint group like above. Live Paint releases all advanced appearance (line width, brushes etc.), so you need a copy to keep them safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines