• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using illustrator for label design

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to design a separate front and back label for a wine bottle (a two label set). The printer has specified that the front and back label designs need to be formatted side by side with an 1/8"gap between them. Is it best to make the front and back label each their own artboard or should I make them two "images" side by side in one single artboard?
Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend checking out a similar discussion on this Adobe community thread. Hope the suggestions given here help you out. Let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Put the front and back labels on just one artboard, separated by 1/8th inch as the printer specified.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend checking out a similar discussion on this Adobe community thread. Hope the suggestions given here help you out. Let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put the front and back labels on just one artboard, separated by 1/8th inch as the printer specified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I hope your issue is resolved by now. We'd appreciate if you can mark the most appropriate response correct. If you used any other method, we'd request sharing the solution with us. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issues, let us know. We'll be happy to help.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines